HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!

HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Fun Night!!!!

On October 11th our Nephew turned Derek got Baptized and it was a really nice Baptism. It took place at the Central building and his Uncle peterson talked about Baptism and uncle Spencer talked about the Holy Ghost. Then they had a musical number by his sister and some other little girls. He asked me to give the closing prayer. It was really nice to be a part of his special day!!!! I was telling myself all day to remember to take my camara and of course I was rushing so i forgot it. So I am sorry no pictures...... After the Baptism we had a bunch of people over to our house and we played the Wii and we made funnel cakes for the first time........


They were Really Yummy, but so Fatting. It was a great night and everyone really enjoyed themselves. We have some really great friends and Family.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I'm sorry we missed it- these twins of ours really put a damper on our social life ( ;

Cami said...

Hey guys! I just found your blog! Seems like you are doing great! You can check us out at www.paulandcami.blogspot.com. I'll have to call you next time we visit Cali. Hope to see you sometime soon.

The Parkers said...

Thanks for the great idea!!!

The Expatts said...

tag, you're it! check my blog... (by the way, that looks absolutely yummy!)