HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!

HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Spencer's Birthday!!!


I know it has been forever since I posted so I have alot to post................... I will try to keep it in order of the events that have taken place. So the First one was Spencer's birthday! On October 17th spencer turned 26!!! We had to put up a tent so we didn't get to do much Friday night, but on Saturday I surprised him with skydiving!!! He had told me once before that he wanted to do it, so I thought this would be a perfect time.... I bought the package where the guy jumps with you and takes video and pictures so here are some of them.......


He was so excited and loved every minute of it. He said his favorite part was the free fall. We then went shopping for some patio furniture and went home to take a nap(we were so tired beacuse we had to wake up early and we were up till 1 putting the tent up). We then went to Out back for dinner and my family joined us along with rick and Dana. Some Pictures at dinner......


Glad you Had a fun Day Honey!!!! Love You!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Lomenick said...

I have wanted to do that so bad. Now I don't. I guess being a mom does that to you.

nicole said...

Dang Spencer is so lucky. I've wanted to do that forever.

Natalie said...

Looks like fun, but I would never do it! :)