HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!

HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wild Animal Park



We went to the Wild animal Park today and we had a great time. Cody really enjoyed petting the animals and we had a great time walking around and visiting with some friends. This was the first time Cody has been to a place like this and even though he wont remember it, it was still fun to see him look at the animals and laugh. We are going to sea world in April so that should be fun to see how he does with that. Well here are some pictures of our day..............

4 comments:

Dana said...

I know I say it all the time BUT he is SOOOO cute!! He was SO happy today!! Wish we could have gone! Last night Rick said, "Why weren't we invited?" Of corse I told him we were, he just didn't remember saying he couldn't go. BUT he is in for Sea World next month. I will send a check to your friend. (If I can find her address!)

Natalie said...

Looks like fun! We go to the zoo all the time, so that looks like somewhere my kids would love!

Megan said...

He is so stinkin cute!!! Looks like you guys had a great time! We went to the SPCA today, does that count as a wild animal park? HEHEHE! Ashlan would love a wild animal park, after seeing her with just dogs!!

Liesl Law said...

Cody looks so much like Spencer I think! I can't wait for it to warm up around here enough to get out to the zoo/outings again! :)