HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!

HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

It Snowed!!!

So Last Night I was driving home from work and I was Noticing that the rain was a little bit soft and When I came home I asked Spencer if it had been snowing......He said No and i went on and made Dinner about an hour later I went outside to find it snowing. We then sat on the porch and watched it for a while, Spencer said he thought that it would be gone before morning, but when i woke up this morning this is what I found

What a great Site!!!! I Love the Snow!!!

8 comments:

Jennifer Lomenick said...

We love the snow as well. Glad you got to enjoy it.

Katie said...

Lucky! I wish we had snow here in the next town over!

Natalie said...

Yea for you! Snow is so much fun! I could just sit and watch it snow all day long (yeah right...when could that ever happen?)!!!

Laura Player said...

Happy Birthday Stacy!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday, Stacy! Hope you have a great day!

adriandgreg said...

I found your blog! And I am so glad because I wanted to tell you Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! I just found out today. I also heard you were sick. I hope you get better fast because I miss seeing you.

Miller Family said...

Hi Stacy! I am going to add you as a friend on my blog! Hope that is okay with you. Talk to you soon...

Natalie said...

Hey Stacy...check out my blog...I tagged you!