HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!

HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Now an ear infection!!

Today Cody was sleeping a lot and his fever spiked to 101.4 so I called the doctor and they wanted to see him right away. When we got there he was still asleep and when he woke up he was very grumpy....and very hot. They checked all of his other problems out and they are still there, but to add the the mix he now has an ear infection. So He is on amoxicillin for that, saline nose drops, Tylenol for the fever and breathing treatments. I feel like i am running a pharmacy out of my house. He is still in a little bit of a good mood and he takes the antibiotic really well. I feel so helpless and so sad for my boy:(

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh! Poor baby!!!

Jessica said...

poor thing, i hope he gets better soon so you don't have to worry so much and so he feels better! so scary when your baby is sick :( hang in there!