HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!

HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fourth of July At U Of R!!!







Fourth of july was so much Fun!!! We first went over to Mom Bogh's house and swam with the family there, we or course ate, and had a great time..... Then our friends ryan and Katie came over to pick us up and we went to the U of R with them. It was a blast.... Nathan was so much fun to watch when the airplanes and the skydivers came in. We also enjoyed the entertainers. I did miss the home made Ice Cream that we have at aunt Lynn's house though!!!!

6 comments:

*Katie* said...

thought I would leave you your first comment, glad you joined the blogging crowd. we were so glad you came to the fireworks with us, we love you guys!

Megan said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I miss homemade ice cream at Aunt Lynne's too!

The Kubelka's said...

Yeah Stacy you have a blog too!

Laura Player said...

Is everyone starting a blog? :) I'm glad you did its about time!I'm going to d you to my list okay.

Palazuelos Family said...

YEAH!!!!! You have a blog...their too much fun. See you at the game tonight:) We gotta do dinner!

The A Team said...

Oh I'm so glad you have a blog!!! Locke and I were just wondering the other day what you two were up to!! Love you!!