HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!

HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mama Mia!!

For Wendy's Twenty-fifth Birthday we went to Vegas and rented a suite at mandalay Bay!!! It Was Huge!!! We also went to see Mama Mia on stage, and boy was that a blast!!! There was a gay guy in the front row and he was dancing in the aisle... I thought they were going to pull him up on stage, But they didn't. The Boys came to join us after and we stayed in vegas for a couple of days and just enjoyed ourselves!!!






This was the celing to floor Chocalate fountain!!!








Going Out to Our show!!!!!













The Whole Family In The Bellegio!!!

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Sounds like fun!

The Kubelka's said...

Hey Stacey- I forgot to pay my cell phone bill, can you give me a call. I have a question about Derens cousin for you.

Anonymous said...

I know we already talked about this, but I just had to say it looks like so much fun!!! Hope you had fun seeing the newest little Johnson, I bet he's adorable! See ya next week.....p.s. Do you still want to have an end of the season bbq? We can all help if you do, let me know.

Megan said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! I would have loved to see Mamma Mia! Kayleigh says hello! She was just standing behind me telling me to put that in!

nicole said...

Love the blog!

Jennifer Lomenick said...

Hey, miss Stacy. When did your mom become a blonde? Love to read about your family! Enjoy! If you are interested I will send you an invite to our family blog. Just send me your e-mail address to jlomenick@gmail.com. I went private.

Jude said...

Hey old friend! It sounds like you guys had so much fun on your trip! I hope all is well with you and your family. Tell them all We say Hello! Eliza

Heather said...

How fun! Hey i need your address we're going to have a little get together for my growing blueberry in October so if you could email me your address that would be awesome. Polochickygk@aol.com. Thanks stace!