HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!

HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Wicked!!!


Last night was a blast!! I got 20 people together and we all went down to wicked!! and Man was that a great show. We went along with Katie, Ryan, My grandparents, Vickie, Sara, Jolene, Jan, Mitch, Kami, Lynn, max, Christina, Drew, Annette, Daryl, Spencer, and Alyssa. It was alot of work putting it all together but it was definlty worth the hassel. My grandparens, katie, and ryan, and us all ate at an Italian resturant off of Sunset blvd that was Fabioulous. Spencer had that best dish.
We Will defintly go back to see more shows in January!!!



This Was the group that went with us!!! We are Missing Katie, Ryan, Annette, Darryl, Spencer, and Alyssa.


All Of Us at Dinner!!!!



















6 comments:

Megan said...

Sounds like everybody had a great time! Can't wait to hear about it from mom and Sara! They will be here on the 6th!

Jennifer Lomenick said...

Stacy, good job in organizing it. I know that my parents LOVED it. I am so jealous. I want to see it so bad.

The Expatts said...

you stinker you didn't tell me you had a blog!! i am sure glad i found it though :)

Natalie said...

Sounds like a great time! I am sure jealous!

Anonymous said...

glad you got to see it! it's amazing.

Anonymous said...

Wasn't it awesome??? You did do a really good job, that was a lot of people to get together at the same time! Hope you guys had really great time!