HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!

HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Dad's Birthday







So On the 29th it was my dad's 46th birthday!!! Man he is getting old. My dad's favorite resturant is Outback, so we all went there and had his birthday dinner. We wanted to eat a little early since it was a friday night and we didnt want to have the big crowds. So we met there at 5:30 and they said it was going to be about 15 mintues. We waited for an hour and a half, due to the people being at our table just talking and not leaving. So the manager came to us and gave us two free appetizers and the best service possiable. It was great. After dinner we went back to my Grandma's house and my dad got some really neat gifts, and my sister made my dad's favorite dessert chocolate cake. He had a great birthday!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Lomenick said...

How fun to celebrate with family.

Hey, I tagged you on my blog!

Anonymous said...

you guys always have the funnest birthday celebrations! happy belated bday to your Dad! it was fun to see you guys this summer. i'll be back to blogging soon :)

The Parkers said...

That cake looks so yummy!

If you are Interested!!

Uppercase Living Party

October 10th, 2009
@ 6:30 PM
The Parker Residence
email me or write me a comment to get my address

Register before October 4th, and be put in a drawing for FREE vinyl!

Make your space a reflection of the unique individual you are. Whether you identify with a deeply motivational thought, a beautiful embellishment, a bold image, or a combination of these, Uppercase Living® expressions let you be who you are and let you express that uniqueness in your surroundings. We call this the art of self expression.

Check out my website katrinaparker.uppercaseliving.net