HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!

HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Kids!!!!

Well as most of you know I work with disable children from birth to Three years old. Many of my children have disabilies but some of them are premature also. When the child turns three they will age out of our program and go to the school district. On the 29th it was my last day with these little boys. The little boy standing up is Deren and he was so much fun to teach. Deren has down syndrom and he is such a bright little boy. I was with deren for a year and Half and i really have grown to love him, I am so sad to not have him anymore. The other little boy who is sitting in the chair is named luke. He has tubeler sceoris, which causing him to have at least 20 seizures a day sometimes more. I have been with him since he was born and he has made alot of accomplishments. I am so proud of my boys and wish them the very best and hope they will always remember their first teacher.......................





4 comments:

hanesville said...

Are you working at a new job? Why are you leaving your little boys?
I'm sorry I didn't get to talk with at Enrichment, my baby was a big party pooper! Your hair looks great!

The Kubelka's said...

We are so sad. We need to get together soon. Deren would love it!

Anna said...

Hi Stacy my name is Anna Sperry, previously a Goodnow. I grew up with Spencer and mostly hung out with his sister Natalie. I just came across your blog and saw that you teach special needs children from birth to three. It's nice to see Spencer married such a sweet woman. We have a little 2 year old boy with special needs and we love all the people we work with... and whenever I come across people that work in the birth to three programs I just want to say thank you for what you do... even if you don't work directly with our family. You have a very special job. Tell Spencer I said Hi... if he can remember who I am. :) It's been a while.

alyson said...

Hey Stacy! Your hair looks so good! We need to hang out soon!