HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!

HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Project Mayhem!!! The Famous Football Team
















This is a football team that spencer plays on with his buddies!!! He really enjoys playing and it gives him a way to exercise..... I enjoy going to watch him play. There has been a fair share of problems with getting furstrated at some of the games, but I think the guys really like playing together. I really hope that the frustration is about the game and not at the guys that play on the team..... If it is that is really sad. These guys have been good friends for a while and I dont know why playing football would change it!!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Good to see some pictures of you guys!

hanesville said...

Hey ! I didn't know you had a blog! Cool, now I can spy on you. You are so funny, I love to talk with you in Young Women's. Thanks for watching my baby for me!

Megan said...

Yeah!! Now I feel a little more connected to you guys!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you started blogging, it's a fun way to keep up with everyone! I've been wanting to post something about the team too, but I don't have any good pictures yet. I know what you're saying about the frustrations, but I'm sure they will resolve it, they're all good guys on the team!